Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Story Contest

+3
Geno_4_Ever
triforcemaster223
Waluigi King
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Story Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: First Story Contest

Post by Waluigi King Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:47 pm

no, but seriosly, some one should.. you can add.change to the forum
Waluigi King
Waluigi King
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 396
Humor : watching members be sort of confused why the humour info is nessessary!
Registration date : 2008-10-21

https://gamingforums.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by triforcemaster223 Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Here it is! (uber late)

The Babies Adventure:

In the Day Care Center, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were fighting against Baby Bowser to save Baby Peach and Baby Daisy.
“Mario Finale!” a little red fireball sprouted from Baby Mario’s hands and started bouncing…
“OOOOOOOoooooooo” the five babies said. Then Baby Wario and Waluigi came in a 3-person stroller and threw a baby bomb-omb which exploded and cancelled out the fireball. Baby Bowser snapped out of the trance and jumped in the stroller. The three of them rode off with the princesses. Baby Mario and Luigi went out on a journey through the jungle, over the hills and through the castle to save the princesses…
In the jungle, Baby DK and Baby Diddy jumped out of the trees.
“Hey get out of here!” DK yelled
“Yeah what he said!” Diddy followed
Luigi was scared of the monkeys and dashed off into the trees, leaving Mario to face the Baby Kongs.
Diddy circled around him by using monkey flip while DK charged giant punch.
“Mario Finale!” this time a wave of fire burst out and knocked Diddy into a bush.
“GIANT PUNCH!” just before Mario was going to be blown sky-high, “LUIGI MISSLE!” Luigi lunged out of the jungle and into DK’s chest and knocked him back into a tree. Later, after they had woken up Mario and Luigi said, “Come with us if you want to live.”(Yay to Terminator jokes! lol! ). The two Kongs followed them. Then they saw something near a bush, Baby GENO! They revived him. “Thank you for reviving me, I, GENO am at your service. Now at the hills they saw an army of Baby Yoshis.
“Look! Intruders!” the leader yelled.
“…crap” Mario said.

The army charged, while Mario’s forces advanced.
“LUIGI MISSLE”
“MARIO FINALE”
“MONKEY FLIP”
“GIANT PUNCH”
“GENO WHIRL”
“EGG ROLL”
The wave of fire knocked over about 50 of them. Luigi missile knocked over an entire line of them like dominoes. Monkey flip took out the first two lines and Giant punch sent towards the ground caused a wave of earth to appear, taking out about half of what was left of the army. GENO Whirl took out all the rest except for three, they charged and Luigi and Diddy and GENO were defeated, Mario and DK weren’t very far away from being defeated as well. Mario finally said, “OK! We’ll pay you a quarter to come with us.”
“STOP EVERYTHING!!!” the leader yelled, “I see that you are a rich baby, I am at your service.”
It was time to go to the castle, but to get there they had to cross through Hyrule. Once there, they noticed a traveler, he wore a green tunic and he walked with a sword made out of building blocks, and his name was Link(Come on, you could NOT have thought that I actually wasn’t going to put him in).
“Hey! Link!” Link pretended not to notice him.
“Mario ran up to him. “Hey, Link, What’s up?”
Link looked up and shrugged.
“…no you idiot, I meant how are things going?”
“Bad.”
“Why?”
“Ganondorf… Zelda…”
“Peach and Daisy were stolen too.” Mario seemed to look sad for a moment…, “You know something, I…” He was interrupted when he crashed into a wall. They looked up and saw the castle, standing in its infamous glory. They group of seven babies walked in. They looked around the big chamber, which didn’t do much good, considering that it was pitch black. A sole spotlight shined on a computer screen a face flashed on the screen, IT WAS SAW! Lol jk. It was Baby Hygra. “Hehehehe, you want these Heirs, don’t you.” Just then the room brightened to show the three princesses trapped in cages. Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, and Ganondorf were standing next to them. “Your desire to save these princesses allowed you to walk right into my trap!” Just then Baby Kamek appeared. He made a giant cage appear around them. “YES! Your combined weight will crack this computer screen, RELEASING ME!” Just then, the screen cracked. Data started flowing out and baby Hygra materialized. An alarm sounded. The room started flashing red. “CRAP! I FINALLY ESCAPE AND NOW THE TENAGE GIRL WHO WORKS HERE IS COMING!” All the babies were released, and Kamek disguised everything as toys and such. The teenage girl walked in. “NAPPY TIME!” She looked at the computer screen, “What happened here? Oh well.” She turned on the CD player and the lullaby started playing. And they all slept…
triforcemaster223
triforcemaster223
noob
noob

Number of posts : 35
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Waluigi King Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Great Job... YOU WIN! you where the only one who posted...

Prize: ADD/CHANGE SOMETHING IN THE FORUM!!!!!
Waluigi King
Waluigi King
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 396
Humor : watching members be sort of confused why the humour info is nessessary!
Registration date : 2008-10-21

https://gamingforums.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2