Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Evil

3 posters

Go down

President Evil Empty President Evil

Post by Lelouch Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8M0OD8RO
It's a First Person shooter for computer I coded as my introduction to Informatics homework... I even designed a CD case, and presented it with it... but I can't show it, because my teacher kept it, and I lost the picture files...
What do you think?
Lelouch
Lelouch
noob
noob

Number of posts : 20
Humor : Wanting to change the world
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

President Evil Empty Re: President Evil

Post by Geno_4_Ever Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:53 am

If it werent 12 at night i would try it. Ill try it some other time. Whats it coded in? confused
Geno_4_Ever
Geno_4_Ever
Posting Ace
Posting Ace

Number of posts : 318
Humor : Nope. I'm not funny.
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 am

Game maker... that's where I learned to code...
Lelouch
Lelouch
noob
noob

Number of posts : 20
Humor : Wanting to change the world
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:06 am

ed hardy men chanel replica handbags christian-dior-handbags ccording to market researcher NPD Group leather wallets fashion brands across the world began working overtime to transform their designer dinosaurs into smaller classic investment pieces that would appeal to the more judicious consumer. Start of sidebar. Skip to e

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Number of posts : 361
Humor : bdsf
Registration date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm

edhardy time mens t shirt ed hardy shirt ed hardy shirts I do hope so..." writes Toby Fenwick. Isn't it 87 for Australia ed hardy Toby And what about the Twitter attack on Bumble. Really. Have a bit of respect for the man whose levity and astuteness has made England's renaissance such a joy to watch. Have y

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:15 am

edhardy n stores along the lines of Primark womens hoodies mens t shirt ed hardy shirt mens t shirt Tesco and Asda. Primark ed hardy men Tesco and Asda have all made local community commitments toward the payment of the residing wage to companies – normally calculated for getting a lowest £22 a four few days period in Ba

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 pm

ed hardy,replica watchesGame changing new production * Cloud computing 'could boost EU' * Video conquers the internet "Kenya is very well known for its runners and wildlife ed hardy t shirts rolex watches but when people talk about IT services there is a question mark rolex " says Sanjay Sikka ed hardy clothing ed hardy shirts chief executiv

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 pm

ed hardy,replica watches tag heuer watches g fats and oils ended cartier watches but rationing of sugar continued. Deaths — Frank P. Falck Morrison Hugh Kerigan patek philippe watches Wrightstown Mrs. John Larscheid Ed Hardy Shoes Michael Leininger Mrs. Charles Frappy ed hardy clothing Fred W. Tilly. Marriages — Helen Osen and Raymond Church Helen Ve

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 pm

ed hardy clothingng policeman. When I question Buerk on why he took the role he starts off by saying "it's probably career suicide rolex watches tissot watches movado watch isn't it " and then "I honestly thought that no one would see it u-boat watches movado watches " although he admits he secretly rather enjoys it "although John Hum

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:47 am

citizen watch jaeger lecoultre watches butor in the U.S. and Canada to achieve this certification. This certification enables Avnet to configure titoni versace watches zenith watches assemble and test pre-built base Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers helping solution providers value-added resellers (VARs) and independent sof President Evil

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:19 pm

rolex in a row and 10th in 11 games. The Knicks moved to four games above .500 at 13-9 and with Stoudemire on fire and his new fourth-quarter sidekick rolex Shawne Williams replica rolex improving by the day hublot watches armani watch the club is getting even better. "It's a team award -- if we do President Evil

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:32 am

rolex replica ant". Arnault ed hardy clothing tudor watches who is currently considering expanding the 2 bell ross watches edhardy shirts 468 LVMH world retail spaces to locations such as Mongolia and Tibet is thought to want to take Hermès even more upmarket. Hermès unrivalled leather goods savoir-faire would be an asset t President Evil

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:08 pm

mark yourself more fashion please follow to pick designer Christian Audigier rolex cartier watch longines watches cartier watches calvin klein watches which is always keep good mood for you. Korea is opulently known an eye to its fashion divergence and its adherence to bosom style. Its not uncommon to see women sporting d President Evil

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down