Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario: A Little Pond

3 posters

Go down

Super Mario: A Little Pond Empty Super Mario: A Little Pond

Post by Pink Elephant Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Um, yeah.

^^Outdated video of the first level.

^^Outdated video of my memesmiley Bonus Game.

Super Mario: A Little Pond Pond_00000
^^Look, screen scrolling pipes, not in action!

I have inserted Custom Music, I'll try to get a video of the Green Switch Palace. :)
Pink Elephant
Pink Elephant
Posting Ace
Posting Ace

Number of posts : 272
Humor : LOTSA SPAGHETTI
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Super Mario: A Little Pond Empty Re: Super Mario: A Little Pond

Post by Pink Elephant Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 am

Nope, sorry.
I'm very close to the first demo, which will have two "worlds".
Pink Elephant
Pink Elephant
Posting Ace
Posting Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno_4_Ever Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:43 pm

Well someone has to be critical, right?

-The overworld is a little bland. I know its supposed to be a pond, but add some elevation. The pond also has cut off corner tiles.

-Level one: I really like the background, except for the fact that the question blocks might get confusing.

-I love hacks that make use of the screen scrolling pipes. Good choice! Happy2

-You should make use of the scrolling background sprite in starsw.zip to make the background in the bonus game...well.... scroll.

-I think maybe you should add one block high walls in the bonus game, so the 1 ups dont bounce off of nothing like that.

Otherwise, nice job redbone! The level design is great, and i like your use of graphics. Muncher
Geno_4_Ever
Geno_4_Ever
Posting Ace
Posting Ace

Number of posts : 318
Humor : Nope. I'm not funny.
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Elephant Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:26 pm

Geno_4_Ever wrote:-The overworld is a little bland. I know its supposed to be a pond, but add some elevation. The pond also has cut off corner tiles.
D= Okay.

Geno_4_Ever wrote:-Level one: I really like the background, except for the fact that the question blocks might get confusing.
Bah, thought so.

Geno_4_Ever wrote:-You should make use of the scrolling background sprite in starsw.zip to make the background in the bonus game...well.... scroll.
WHAT? BACKGROUND SCROLLING? HORIZONTAL? WHEREWHEREWHEREWHE- *head asplodes*

Geno_4_Ever wrote:-I think maybe you should add one block high walls in the bonus game, so the 1 ups dont bounce off of nothing like that.
Then what is making them not fall off like in the video? Razz Invisible blocks are pwnage.

kthxbye
Pink Elephant
Pink Elephant
Posting Ace
Posting Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno_4_Ever Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Redbone Edit: Link removed.
Geno_4_Ever
Geno_4_Ever
Posting Ace
Posting Ace

Number of posts : 318
Humor : Nope. I'm not funny.
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 am

the Macy’s flagship store in Manhattan when it opened at 4 a.m. Louis Vuitton handbags Louis Vuitton handbags a spokesman Jim Sluzewski said compared with about 5 balenciaga handbags christian-dior-handbags 000 last year. There were 350 people lined up outside the Victoria’s Secret in Fairlane Town Center in Dearborn Mich. balenciaga when

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Number of posts : 361
Humor : bdsf
Registration date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 pm

ed hardy t shirt edhardy ed hardy men ed hardy shirts they have been any other cricket for a while ed hardy jeans even if being into it in this case mainly consists of taking the piss out of me at a party on Saturday night." Did you have to go to Australia for people to take the piss on a Saturday night. It happens m

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:27 am

edhardy womens hoodies ing that organization officials have allowed Hardy to wrestle while impaired. He also said that it’s considered an “open secret” within the company that Hardy still uses drugs. Shortly after the report surfaced ed hardy womens hoodies ed hardy jeans ed hardy shirts Moore coincidentally said on Twi

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Ed Hardy Shoes ed hardy clothing ort but exactly what I hate panerai watches imagine Brent Cross-by-the-Sea. Everything smelt of bleach and it was just horrendous. Some people would like it but there was no culture. They probably never left the hotel which was "all-inclusive" breitling watches mens edhardy shirts but I hate all that Super Mario A Little Pond

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 pm

rolex watches cartier watches Ed Hardy Shoes Ed Hardy Shoes ed hardy t shirt expo and adult marketer D-Money's Marketing Firm partnered to create new sponsorship packages to attract Internet companies. ADULT DVD EMPIRE The online retail giant removed the restrictions and licensing processes that come with downloading videos o Super Mario A Little Pond

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 pm

ed hardy clothingr current location ebel watches which housed Radio Shack and Smugglers Cove at the time. They remodeled the space in a two-week span and with the help of New Era Design and local contractors corum watches added track lighting panerai watches ed hardy shirts corum watches custom designed fixtures put in partitions and

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:53 am

rolex watches mens hoodies vacheron constantin watches rolex Ed Hardy Shirts Men company had neglected maintenance of seals that allowed snow to penetrate electrical systems. Eurostar’s procedures for evacuating people from the tunnel were also inadequate and it failed to communicate sufficiently with customers stranded at sta Super Mario A Little Pond

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 pm

cartier watches panerai watches edhardy shirts teaching this season." Which is to say that Hay might not remember what a healthy scratch is seiko watch breitling replica and rookie lessons normally reserved for practice have forced their way into games. Bonner said he'll continue to try to find Hay some help before the Jan. Super Mario A Little Pond

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:41 am

mens edhardy shirts cartier watches titoni movado watches edhardy shirts staurants are offering special discounts if their customers drop off a purse." All proceeds from the sale go to help the children of Sight Savers America Every now and then an item of clothing or an accessory renders itself vulnerable to the "kitchen Super Mario A Little Pond

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:14 pm

edhardy shirts rn movies (not all of them tag heuer watches but […] Turning Buyer Service Advantaged Visible panerai watches edhardy women 12.13.10 Customer Service While companies convergence thousands of dollars on external patron putting into play in hopes of wooing and retaining customers ebel watches minute accla Super Mario A Little Pond

Misty
Wonderous poster
Wonderous poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down